A Brief Summary.
Prior to Key Medium, I was a consultant for the Pennsylvania DOT's Engineering District as a Web Developer & Project Technician for nearly 3 years.
- doneI developed a custom CMS,
- doneenforced quality standards,
- doneimproved company guidelines, and
- doneworked with teams on over $200 million worth of projects.
Prior to that, I developed a niche network of websites, garnering over 50 million unique visitors from 2005 to 2011 (incorporated in 08'). I built up nearly two-dozen projects from the ground-up.
Handcrafted by Ali.
- This website's technology is built on the LAMP Stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP).
- doneThis website conforms to W3C's HTML5 standards.
- doneAverage page-render is 6/1000ths of a second.
- donePageSpeed: 89/100 (Rated by Google).
- doneUser Experience: 100/100 (Rated by Google).
The Importance of Video Online
Video is projected to account for a majority of online traffic by 2017.
What I expect from Philly Tech Week
So, Philly Tech Week has been going on for sometime now. What should we expect to see this year?
A Day as a Developer at an Ad Agency
I'm excited to have just started my new role at LevLane, an award-winning advertising agency in center city.
Why You Should Create a Personal Website
Having your own personal website gives you a platform, outside of social networks, where you are in full control of what is displayed and how.